Can we hide prestige levels bhvr?

Every time i want to play survivor and i have my Dwight p100 i get nothing but killers dodging, and when i finally get to play(after 5 if not more dodges) the killer is a sweatlord with the best addons possible, ignoring me entire game and going for the weaker guy to basically have an easy win later on.

It's annoying and until there's a way to hide it, i have to play another character that's not Dwight to even get into a chase.

I want to play my main again, please do something.

Comments

  • I mean... I can understand both point of views.

    I typically don't dodge high prestiges (high for me being 40 and higher, but I've seen more P90+ than P40-80) or change my builds, I chalk them up as mmr oopsies, and worst case scenario it's gonna be instructive. I definitely expect them to give me a run for my money though !

    I'm a very average killer, so I might not give them a lot of attention unless the gens are progressing slow enough that I have time for a long chase. If I've had a few hooks and only a couple of gens popped, I'll seek out the high prestige for a chase. Sometimes they're surprisingly not that much better than my usual survivors, which is debatably concerning when I know I'm on low mmr from all the friendly games end up doing.

    Definitely makes me less wary of them now !

  • I always quickswitch into my main character. It's so silly that I have to do this in the first place, it's so strange that people view high prestige as high skill and put a sweat build with sweaty add-ons and playstyles. You can get P100 in like 300,400,500 hours? Are people with that amount viewed as good? How good are people with 10K+ hours then? I wish there was a way to hide prestiges, as they mean nothing