add analogue of thanatobophia to the base

Each wounded survivor will have a personal 10% penalty

I think when your guts fall out you should be more uncomfortable fixing the generator + the fact that hit slows down repair will make the killer play more actively

survivors have "Resilience" which will allow you to completely negate this debuff and boon, which gives the survivors a super-fast heal

So it will be pretty balanced

Comments

  • So, you want Plague and Legion to have even more Slowdown?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    So, you want Plague and Legion to have even more Slowdown?

    I could describe for a long time why this will be useful to all killers, but instead I will turn on the gigachad mode and say

    YES

  • Ok but since we're throwing random numbers let's make that healthy survivors have a healthy bonus which guarantees 13% action speed.

    I also have a great idea regarding chases, a new mechanic called survival instinct: for spending 15/25/35 seconds in chase, survivors gain a stackable 6.3% speed bonus