Did they change hook spawns?
Is it me, or have hook spawns get way worse in the last couple months? I find it a regular occurrence where an area has only one accessible hook, and a kill or two means I simply cannot hook a downed survivor.
Is it me, or have hook spawns get way worse in the last couple months? I find it a regular occurrence where an area has only one accessible hook, and a kill or two means I simply cannot hook a downed survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't struggled with that recently, that I can remember. However maybe certain maps are worse than others? I know Midwich particularly can be rough