"Instantly Disconnect" Question From Satisfaction Survey

I was taking the player satisfaction survey, and noticed the devs had questions about 2 specific maps, with one of the questions for both beings "How likely are you to disconnect as soon as you load into this map"

While neither of those maps I have such a huge problem with that I'll instantly disconnect when I load into them, there are definitely a few maps in the game where I'll do that. I'm going to list the maps that I WILL instantly disconnect from, and I'd like the encourage the rest of you to do the same, so the devs can have a good idea of which maps the community thinks they need to look at the most.

My "Instant Disconnect" Maps:

Groaning Storehouse

Fractured Cowshed

Gas Heaven

These are maps I instantly disconnect from, due to several powerful looping structures, large map size, and a general difficulty navigating.

Comments