Behaviour Ticket Report System does nothing

I have come to the conclusion that reporting through submitting a ticket does absolutely nothing. In recent weeks I have reported numerous hackers with video evidence yet I am still encountering these same individuals weeks after I've submitted the tickets. This is a serious issue, as it's well known dbd has a hacker problem for quite a while now and in its current state dbd is looking worse and worse with each passing month. I think behaviour needs to show that submitting tickets actually does something, i.e letting us know that a problem individual has been dealt with like how it is in LoL, and for people perma-banned just tell us that you perma banned that account with name so we know. You might say that would encourage false bans but if you have video evidence then it's not a false ban and if it's just a report with no evidence it's put on their record and if evidence from another player is submitted supporting the accusation then the appropriate punishment is used.

Comments

  • I believe you also need a signed and witnessed statement from the hacker stating that they are very sorry and it was bad of them to do that in order for action to be taken. Only video evidence? Not good enough sorry