New console, Same account, lost half of characters

I’m not sure if this is a bug but I recently got a new Xbox and what not, but I recently downloaded DBD again and when I go to play the game I’m missing half of my survivors and killers. I bought every single chapter and now it’s wanting me to buy them again? Also they still have there cosmetics and perks unlocked but they are all greyed out and saying I don’t own them….. Also if I go onto my other Xbox (the old one) where I’m logged into my same account all the characters are unlocked and bought….. please help, thank you

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • seems like you are not entirely logged out of your old XBox and you can’t have the DLCs on both Xbox’s at the same time.

    maybe the progress is described here better (am not on console myself so I don’t know..)

    XBOX SERIES X|S I’m an XB1 user, am I eligible for an upgrade? We recommend you refer to some of Microsoft’s own documentation, such as https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06/15/what-is-smart-delivery-xbox-series-x/ Will my progress be carried over from XB1 to Next Gen? Yes! So long as you are using the same account that you…


  • So all I have to do is log out of my old Xbox and then what? Redownload the packs?

  • @Mooks said:

    seems like you are not entirely logged out of your old XBox and you can’t have the DLCs on both Xbox’s at the same time.

    maybe the progress is described here better (am not on console myself so I don’t know..)

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/268-f-a-q-next-gen-upgrade

    So all I have to do is log out of my old Xbox fully, then what? Redownload the packs? Will they then become available? Or will I have to uninstall DBD and reinstall it?