Elvira should be the next survivor

Hello everyone!

I am here to talk about a survivor a lot of people in the community would like to see.

I am talking about the well known Elvira , mistress of Evil. I am pretty sure she can fit well in thhe fog as an icon of the horror pop culture.

I hope someone at behaviour would read that and maybe try to fullfill our dream of playing as Elvira!

Comments

  • I don’t know who Elvira is?


    though next chapter is already almost finished (they stated they start work 9-12 months before chapter release ) - apparently next chapter is a licensed chapter according to an interview with Matthieu Cote.

  • @ElviraTheQueen said:

    Hello everyone!

    I am here to talk about a survivor a lot of people in the community would like to see.

    I am talking about the well known Elvira , mistress of Evil. I am pretty sure she can fit well in thhe fog as an icon of the horror pop culture.

    I hope someone at behaviour would read that and maybe try to fullfill our dream of playing as Elvira!

    The character played by Cassandra Peterson?