Xbox servers taking an absolute ######### for anyone else?
is this an Xbox thing or a DBD thing because I'm not able to even log in consistently anymore
is this an Xbox thing or a DBD thing because I'm not able to even log in consistently anymore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had Initialization issues a couple of days ago with my Xbox. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice seemed to fix it for me. Others have said they're getting lag & rubber banding repeatedly.
Not sure what's going on with the servers, but you do not seem to be alone in this.
I'm glad I took a break from the game in the last couple of days if these issues are afoot. I hope by the time I feel motivated to play again they'll gave dealt with it. (Probably not)