Can we please do something already with non-participating survs?
Like, seriously?
If someone doesn't do ANYTHING apart from moving an inch once every 30 sec, haven't touched a gen or unhooked anyone or got into a chase, or cleansed a totem or whatever in the last...5-10min...just mark them with crows...
It literally does nothing but wastes everyone time. Even during hatch game, IDC, it's a waste of TIME for everyone and unfair for the other person at least trying to do a gen or something.
And don't get me started with "how do you know they're not doing anything". Because I know, it's especially visible when you're a killer and not a single gen has been touched or has so little progress I know it's the other survivor on it.
Comments
5 - 10 mins of doing nothing? Yea, I’m for them getting crows. That’s beyond ridiculous. Just plain cowardice & selfishness at that point.
Welp there's always that one person we can let the killer have at the end 😂