Accidental early implementation of self revive?
Just had a solo queue game where I was on death hook and downed by a blight. I was crawling towards the open exit after i had recovered as much as i could as he kept baiting people to try and flashlight save or something. Suddenly I was picked up from the ground, and no one has a clue what happened. The 2 Console players were certainly ######### confused cause they both scrambled to try and take hits when they saw me up and weren't ready to rush in yet, the other person who was PC was trying to get to me but the blight wouldnt let him close. Blight himself seemed to think i was still on the ground for a few seconds as he kept flashlight checking where I had been before realizing and chasing a claud that looked similar to me (one of the attempted bodyblockers).
What happened? Is there some secret revive timer that was implimented that wasn't in a patch note? Did we have a subtle cheater (Doubtful cause Empathy basically gave me wallhacks on every injured survivor and none acted weird)? Did the universe throw me a bone and send a cosmic ray to BHVR's servers to flip a bit that caused me to revive?
Comments
Are you sure no one of your team had syringe used on you? It's easy to miss without communication.
Just an assumption. No timers were implemented for sure.
There was one in play, but I didn't get the buff from it and the only moment they had it on me they had ran off with the medkit still so it wasnt that.