Unranked mode
Sometimes i want to use low tier killers like the shape but i cant because im irridescent. So i think adding an unranked mode would be a great thing.
Sometimes i want to use low tier killers like the shape but i cant because im irridescent. So i think adding an unranked mode would be a great thing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Custom matches
The killers do need way more of a relaxed shared mmr. I can get on a killer I basically have not touched in a year and still get survivors near the mmr of my mains. A Myers is never going to be competitive against a Spirit mmr group of survivors for example. It makes me not want to touch some of the weaker killers as I already know the kind of match I’m walking into. At the very least add in a good mmr decay that happens on specific killers you haven’t touched much.
I dont understand why you cant do it? You wont drop out of irridescent if you loose. You can max. loose the progress to the next level (eg von irridecent 3 to irridecenr 2)