The Small Details matters
I truly miss when survivors were in the injured state, they would keep their injured facial expressions when doing objectives like healing, cleansing, and gens, etc. Unfortunately, several patches ago took those small details away and survivors would look normal as if they arent hurt. I miss that so much and we went backwards on that. I hope that comes back in the near future. How do you guys feel about that?
Comments
i feel eruption
I’m glad they took it away. It looked weird and they seemed more angry rather than in pain.
I also remember some killers having a unique chase music for their own POV.
These killers were Myers, Doctor, Demo and Oni. When the Twins came out all unique chase themes were bugged to not fade away, but cut off instantly. It also made these killers hear the Survivor POV music.
This fixed this bug in a following patch, but didnt return the unique themes.
I still miss Oni’s POV chase theme. It was way better than the current one we have now
I miss the bloody clothes after injury that they wanted to add like 2 years ago before scrapping it. That was super cool
I miss that too, but it didn’t look natural and it caused performance issues.