Nostalgic Horror
I grew up in the 90's where I was subjugated to many horror films not sure how, i ended up watching these movies but they always seem to be board casting from my screen.When my dad brought my playstation in 1996 ,we had the demo games, which me and my brother played non stop.
So 1997 comes around, i had no idea they had horror games on PS .I go to pick out another game with my father and there it is sitting in the display case Resident Evil.Im like what the f is Resident Evil,doesn't matter it sounds awesome pick it out,go home and it's by far the scariest thing a kid obviously can experience, about 98 we had a 64 and I played Resident Evil 2.This had become one of my favorite series by then and a demo of Resident Evil Nemesis was in the sleeve because of PSU so imagine me a 11 year old thinking no big deal we've dealt with zombies, giant sewer gators nothing scares me yeah right until we got In front of RPD and The Pursuer leaps out with a roar and bam Vickers is dead I choose not to fight the monster,he just obliterated that other guys face with something that came from inside his hand, so I run in the police station safe for now,pick up some stuff open this door and leave from safe room as I walk toward this giant stain glass window ,all I hear is arrggh and crash Nemesis comes barreling through the window with his famous quote S.T.A.R.S. oh and now he has a rocket launcher wth I panic I run to nearest door but he comes in there,I run out and back upstairs he comes charging after me, it scared the hell out of me but I was excited nonetheless because of how persistent the adversary was but scared,I turned my game off because I didn't want to deal with this terror he was so fast.
I played the 1999 6 months ago and I still got the same fear I had as a kid because of Nemesis.The game still holds up and is still trilling being pitted against an immortal monster who wants nothing more than to put his tentacle through your face,tends to keep you on your toes but
I don't know if you're a fan of the original games but that is where the horror is.I feel like most modern games look great but are lack luster when it comes to keeping the player engaged.For Instance Resident Evil 3 (2020) is a prime example the game is more actionfied than any real threat to players and Nemesis feels like you want to fight him where as the original was like can I just run away?,I dont want to fight him at all .Which I don't know why we have a remake Nemesis.If that game is action survival.The original would have been more fun maybe? Very likely
Yes i know this was probably Capcom doing.Capcom and other companies like them do the same thing never giving the player what the want.And handing them crap about hair in the food .Well,remake Nemesis is a lot of hair in my food no one can actually be enjoying this killer because,it's boring for a power.At the end of the day he is just trapper except weaker
You banned together for nerfs and I know this version of Nemesis would make you hit the forums with venom but is it better to have something you don't care for or have something to revel about
Calling you out? A true Resident Evil fan, is definitely applaud at the remake being in the game or existing .
While I'm not blaming BHVR but I feel as if they should of waited this one out, I'm buying everything I could afford RE why do companies ,game companies will not give me what I want for a change.I spend hard earned money only to be disappointed it's not right and after all these year's Capcom who I've played and brought almost all there entertainment wants me to be satisfied with how entertainment material is handled. As a consumer do I not have a right to have what I want if they make it and i can afford it ?
I don't know why a group of horror fans on this forum is happy with this Nemesis, horror fans know classics are the best.
Comments
๐
๐คจ What ? I'm just laying in context of how original Nemesis is more horrifying from my own experience.I rambled a bit.Are you telling me you can't agree with that? That the consumer deserves to have what they want, especially after years of support not really a big deal as to everyone profits also in the end,i the consumer is happy, therefore I spend more cash , they also get more consumer's in return, extra cost on may for third party but they make profit back as people might purchase the killer,at higher rates possibly but as long as consumer is happy that is opportunity to for more income.
This is the most verbose and elaborate "Nerf Pig" thread I've ever seen.
As a "true horror fan" I am more annoyed we got Wish dot com Freddy.
He would look dope af if it was Robert Englund Freddy.I wonder ๐ค if they could utilize his kit further if this was the case ?
What are you talking about, I'm actually as surprised that I don't have an army making statements,as to how this is a good idea to add Original Nemesis
I keep getting pretty much "Nemesis is fine how he is ,no he's not he's boring to play as and if it we're the 1999 version he'd be way awesome
If they wanted to do an updated version over at Capcom theonly thing,I would change is his original boots ,they have buckles on them.Buckles! They are hideous but the Remake Nemesis has some badass boots on. His look isn't bad but it makes him feel inferior and like umbrella says hey don't put to much stock into this prototype, just wrapped him up in those garbage bags covered with caution tapes and one guy yells yeah f this thing ๐คท