bHVR I beg of you, You must increase the length of Safe Unhook Trigger, the unhooks are crazy rn.
In order to trigger an safe unhook, a Survivor must unhook and they must not enter the dying state for 10 seconds, with the base BT changes this is now every unhook. Its now impossible for them to do that and so I see a lot of Survivors using that a lot pulling Survivors of the hook right next to the Killer.
As Killer I walk 5 steps away and someone has unhooked.
As Survivor I am hooked and someone unhooks me while still in the TR.
Survivor Teammates have no reason to care, 'I'm just doing my Tome Challenge' and Survivors are complaining about tunneling too. You cant blame the Killer for tunneling a Survivor who was just unhooked, a Killer should not care, its beneficial to them.
Please bHVR you need to increase the time in which a Survivor must not be put into the dying state for the unhooker to receive the Safe Unhook Score event. I recommend a minute.
If you dont, this rapid unhooking will lead to more tunneling.
Comments