A rather naughty killer

The Cenobite, a killer I often only play to knock out his daily and if I wanna be a real nuisance to the survivors.

Well today I was playing some survivor with my daughter and we ran into a Cenobite match, here is my story..

So the match begins hitting up a gen and we get a good idea where the Puzzle Box is just before finishing said gen and getting ready to break the chain hunt.... That's when it happened...

Now I have seen some dirty plays by killers but this one takes the cake...The Cenobite was standing on the Box, not moving but preventing us from collecting it to stop the hunt, wouldn't even move to chase.

So now we're like "crud what do we do now?", So we started another gen battling through the chains until it hits me, I let my team mate do the gen while I chain blocked, soon the two solos we were with cottoned on to our plan and STILL no movement from the killer.

We managed to get to the final gen before the killer realised his plan had just been stomped on and was forced to actually play the game.

He got a 1k in the end due to some stupid heroic bs on my part but in the end we won....

Dunno if anyone else has experienced this Pinhead tactic but sure as Sugar Honey Ice Tea it was pure filth.


Merry Xmas everyone! 😁

Tldr; Cenobite killer can stand on the box and ruin your day unless you are more stubborn than they are, which I am hehehe.

Comments

  • Yeah some cenobites do that and run face the darkness and thrill of the hunt and game becomes pretty much unplayable lol. Pig can kinda do that too and make getting traps off a nightmare but at least that's progressing the game, cenobite can nearly take the game hostage.

  • @Xendritch said:

    Yeah some cenobites do that and run face the darkness and thrill of the hunt and game becomes pretty much unplayable lol. Pig can kinda do that too and make getting traps off a nightmare but at least that's progressing the game, cenobite can nearly take the game hostage.

    It certainly was something lol

    Sad thing is, it actually made a change from the usual gen stomp builds 🤣

  • Oh, I haven't seen one of these yet. Most Cenobites I go against are perfectly neutral as killers, not particularly kind but very rarely scummy or BMing. I know he's got a nasty reputation, but I'm always content seeing it's him on the UI, because I know it's gonna be a tough but overall fair game.

    I'll be on the lookout for this tactic !