Any information about next chapter?
Ive been outside from the dbd world from a while, but I have returned. There is any information about the next chapter? Maybe a new colaboration? ๐
Ive been outside from the dbd world from a while, but I have returned. There is any information about the next chapter? Maybe a new colaboration? ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope.
It's more than likely licensed but other than that there's nothing. However things were leaking before that seems to have been sealed up we're pretty much completely in the dark about this one other than we know what it isn't but nothing about what it is.
-It's not FNAF
-It's not Terrifier
-It's not a Stranger Things return
Besides that it's anybody's guess. I had made a thread joking about it being Alien which like maybe but realistically I have no idea, there's not too many big licenses out there still for them to go get. Jason is probably more of a when than if now that the lawsuit is settled and I have no doubt they'd fast track them if they got the license but I don't think it's Jason's time just yet. Pennywise was a hard no from Warner Bros. last I heard and I feel like Candyman's time came and went so honestly unless it is Alien my guess is another video game crossover like Evil Within or a second Silent Hill chapter.