Midwich rework
I literally got midwich twicu while writing my last post. Rework midwich plz
I literally got midwich twicu while writing my last post. Rework midwich plz
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like all licensed maps it just sucks gameplay wise. Especially against a hag or nurse there’s really nothing you can do.
I don’t know how to rework though since the layout is so unique
What do u dont like at Midwich? I think its one of the most balanced maps in the game. The only real issue for me are Hook-Placements sometimes.
You have nice loops, outplayable for both sides. The only real issue I see there is the window in between two rooms at the edge of the room, while the killer has to destroy the breakable wall and still has not the slightest chance. Move that window to the center of the wall and the map is fine.
Nurse: Just make her Port-Hits Special Attacks and all that stuff like Starstruck, NOED etc. doesnt work anymore.
Not sure how the fact that you got it twice warrants it getting a rework but okay.
Midwich itself isn't really an issue imo, it's just that specific killers that either absolutely wreck on it, or get wrecked themselves on it.