Will RE fans be spoiled with cosmetics any time soon?

I know Project W gave us a lot of cosmetics but as a Leon main, I want more outfits for him! I really like his Sherrif outfit. Please BHVR, give my boy Leon his Sheriff outfit, it’s all I want:

image.jpeg


Any other RE fans out there who want more RE cosmetics for their favorite RE survivor/killer? I was really sad that Chris didn’t get his BSAA outfit during the Project W update: 😭😭

Untitled Image

Really hope us RE fans will get new cosmetics. Share your pictures of your favorite RE survivor outfit you want in DBD 😁

Comments

  • Well all new cosmetics and stuff for licensed content has to be discussed and approve by the license holder and is most probably a pain in the butt to deal with.

    So i would guess it comes down to an expense vs profit consideration for Bhvr.

  • You’ve already been spoiled damn. 5 legendaries from a single franchise, + alternates for every actual character.

    It’s the single best treated license in the entire game.

  • A week or so before the last RE release I wished there would be the Noire outfits for Leon and Claire. - And we actually got Leon. Needless to mention what the first thing I did was.

    That one aside, I really want to see Leon RE5. Then we got them all. Baby Leon (RE2). Teenage Leon (RE4). Suave Leon (Noir). - And then grown up Leon (RE5).

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    You’ve already been spoiled damn. 5 legendaries from a single franchise, + alternates for every actual character.

    It’s the single best treated license in the entire game.

    Im still waiting on cosmetics for the other characters.....

  • We need this 🤗 (and why not ... with the gun too)

    image.png