Is the Knight playable without addons?
I saw somewhere that you NEED a brown / yellow addons to make his power more playable. It's like a trapper bag before Trapper had 2 traps by base kit.
I belive Its the +4 meters of detection to all guards and + extra seconds for chase for Guards.
Comments
I feel like the map is required, otherwise you won’t be able to force the guard trigger on survivors.
I mean they're playable but it's a miserable experience. Good luck setting up a pincer attack on a survivor without those 4 extra seconds of hunt time.
Knight is pretty bad without add-ons. He's playable, but very miserable without them.
You should be ok If you place your guards correctly.
The problem is,that you can't always trust the minions a.i,their pathing is wrong and sometimes they will get stuck on objects or behind walls (badham map fences expecially comes to my mind).
Also,I already met some survivors who knows how to juke the broken a.i to their advantage (doing double backs),avoiding being hit,eventually forbidding you from doing the "sandwich" tactic.