New BHVR forum bugs.

Not sure if you're tracking this or not but I've found two issues with the forum recently .

All of these issues are on a s22 ultra mobile device, not sure if they are still there on the desktop version, but switching to desktop mode on my phone doesn't fix it.


1. I can't see what I'm typing in the search box. And sometimes, not every time, it doesn't type what I'm actually typing in, it's completely garbled. For example I typed in "three" just now and the search results were jtk!u...


2. There is no next page button when looking at a user account's comment history. There are updates or news about the game that community managers post here in the comment sections of other discussions. Sometimes I like to go back into their comment history and refer to what they said, but now I can't because it only lets me see the last 10 or so comments with no ability to go to the next page of previous comments.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Please use this thread to share feedback regarding the forums:

    @Mandy said:

    Welcome to our new updated Forums!

    We know it's different and that change is always a bit strange, we want to make this forum feel as much of a home as the previous one did, it is a work in progress on some things as you can see.

    We're happy to hear your feedback on the new forum and whilst we won't be able to implement everything we will do our best to get the forums to your liking! We'll keep the feedback to this thread so the Mods will be moving posts here, this is just so that we can keep track of the comments easily.

    We do have a couple of known issues:

    • Home Button on the top left of the bar - this is a temporary measure to assist our mobile users
    • Recent Discussions pulling from all games
    • New Post Count - this is showing too dark on the comments

    Thank you all for the patience you've shown whilst we work on this.

    Mandy