Perk idea

Exhaustion boon. That's all. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Comments

  • Who would get Exhausted? Killers don't get Exhausted, and that would only hurt the survivors

    Or do you mean Exhausted is alleviated faster? I am not trying to be mean, but you need to elaborate a little further

  • @MrKrabsArgArgArg said:

    Who would get Exhausted? Killers don't get Exhausted, and that would only hurt the survivors

    Or do you mean Exhausted is alleviated faster? I am not trying to be mean, but you need to elaborate a little further

    I mean a boon that works like vigil. Way faster exaustion depletion even when running. On second thought that would be too OP

  • @Justice_For_Trapper said:

    Exhaustion boon. That's all. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

    So boon vigil?

    I really would like to see a boon that lets recover exhaustion while running but slower, like in old Dbd.

    But with how boons are in a weird state right now and the fact that it might be really OP, i am not sure xD

  • I can actually see vigil with a buffed up number being a super cool boon.