Should there be some in game limiter to gen progresssion/delay perks?

So, the game is really in a weird state, with all the new tools survivors and killer have to delay gens or rush them, i start to wonder if there should be some mechanic that restricts the amount of perks you can stack together?

I dont know, maybe a cap on repair speed for the survivors, maybe a cooldown on regression perks similar to exhaustion so you aren't incentivized to use them together. I am not sure, i just wish the meta wasn't so gen focused right now

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Xord said:

    Personally I think gen regression should cap at 200% and overcharge needs a cooldown. Not even necessarily a very long one.

    Regression perks are fine how they are at the moment but the fact that you just equip them all is too oppressive.

    I agree most regression perks are fine, except for (COB, Eruption and overcharge), just wondering if a way to stop people from stacking delay or repair speed would make the game more fair.