Tips for Huntress
I've decided to pick up Huntress which i always put off cause i have the aim of a blind stormtrooper
What are some good tips for people trying to pick her up?
I'm only using her own perks now untill i get the adept ( which will take a while cause her perks give Wraiths a run for their money) but builds are welcome too
Comments
Don't miss.
Learn when to charge up the hatchet versus letting it go ASAP.
Longer you hold, the further, faster and less curve the hatchet has.
With a non-charged shot, you can lob it over small walls.
It will take time and muscle memory.
My biggest tip, and I still find her difficult, would be to download a crosshair app to overlay in the middle of the screen. There is a free app on github called Crossover that does just that.
Once you get good at aiming you might have trouble hitting survivors at mid range while they're dodging, you want to charge a hatchet and stare in one direction, then throw when they run into your hatchet throwing direction. Also charge hatchet all the time, I very rarely throw uncharged hatchets (they move slower and stuff)
Thanks everyone!
Managed to get the adept!