BHVR, thank you for making a terrible, problematic killer.
Dear BHVR, released a killer, boring to face, boring to play, weak in general but encourages a playstyle BHVR says they are working hard to avoid it. The Knight encourages camping, and he is pretty good at it. While it's not the best strategy to win. It sure is the best strategy to ruin the fun for the players. Fix this killer and the game. I'm a killer main and i can only say i wish i got my 9K shards back. This chapter was terrible, but sure they don't care about us when they have to make cosmetics for Feng. I could never be more dissapointed. Pretty good job so far eh?
Comments
Knight is terrible. Even at camping.
I'm going to just go ahead and drop this real quick for no reason at all:
you know his guards stop hunting the moment you start the unhook right? You can run up to a hooked survivor, tap the unhook and the guard goes away. The boring ways of playing him are probably the least efficient ways of doing so. I'm not saying some times placing your guard at a loop or hell even some times near a hooked survivor isn't the right play, but ONLY doing so won't give you good results.
Idk why but I keep finding similarities between Knight and Hag. I remember back in the good ol' days the majority of the people playing Hag would just place all their traps at the hook. Now Hag was pretty bad at this point in time (took like 7 seconds to place down one trap) but this playstyle DEFINITELY didn't help. It took her getting buffed a year and a half after her release for people to realize: "wow! maybe placing traps in other spots is a good idea!"
He really isn't as bad as people make him out to be, and I have a feeling its going to take a buff for people to realize it when in reality he doesn't need all that much
he's not good at camping, simply tap unhook and the guard is instantly gone.
It feels weird that 3 guards are just having different number to exact the same function.
All the guards move faster than survivors when hunting. 2 are 102% and 1 is 110%.
This killer sucks at camping, what are you on about