Springwood "Fat-shaming" spot : a survivor can pass but not a killer (Spirit)
Platform:
PC/Steam/Win10
Description:
"Fat-shaming" spot a survivor can pass but not a killer (Spirit)
Get on the right Springwood map, find the spot.
The spot:
Frequency:
Every time that tile spawns. (?)
Tagged:
Pending

Comments
Got some of these spots lately in some maps.
They changed something on the spawns. Also totems and gens appear in new spots now - which isn´t a bad thing.
Had one of those yesterday... 🙄
An additional spot on the same realm.
Another one ... needless to say : the survivors were fully exploiting the broken loops.
Still pending?
iirc I think this has been fixed when the update comes out - sure it was in the PTB patch notes
Hopefully.
I've not read the notes yet.
edit: it seems you are right about the patch notes. However when I read it I understand that they only fixed a specific one (?).