PS4 - Adept Oni trophy not being earned
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as Oni in a public match with only his 3 unique perks (as you do for all adepts)
Step 3 : In-game, hooked all survivors and killed all 4, protected gens, etc.
Step 4 : After game ends, I get Merciless Killer with 3 irredecent and 1 gold emblems.
Step 5 : No trophy for Adept Oni is given.
I have gotten many adept killer and survivor trophies and this is the only one I've had a problem with so far. I've tried 3 times and still no trophy even though I meet all the parameters.
Additional information
- Oni
- Zanshin Tactics, Nemesis, Hysteria
- Yamaoka Estate, Red Forrest, Midwich
- Every game (3 so far)
Comments
You do know that Hysteria is a Nemesis perk right? The 3rd Oni perk is actually Blood Fury.
I am not sure - don´t you need 4 Iris?
You need to double pip. And yes Hysteria is not an Oni perk.