RBT question
So I know if the Pig chases you the timer pauses. Does it also pause if you're simply in her TR? I was told this did happen but earlier I noticed mine appear to stil lcount down when I was in her TR?
So I know if the Pig chases you the timer pauses. Does it also pause if you're simply in her TR? I was told this did happen but earlier I noticed mine appear to stil lcount down when I was in her TR?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No as far as I know it only pauses in direct chase and not only while in TR.
No.
But remember when it did?
Pepperidge Farm remembers.
it shouldnt pause it if your just in her TR but im sure thats on the list for the next pig nerf
Nooooooooooooooooo
poor Amanda Panda can't take any more hits...
Nope. It only pauses in chase. Which is why you'll see some Pigs crouching and following you when they suspect you're near death and they wanna see the head pop.