Screams Volume Reduction/Volume Slider
I think some killer mains can agree with me on this one: you down someone, hook, and then comes that ear piercing scream (especially Yun-Jin Lee) wich some killers might hit the survivor on the hook to stop that REALLY LOUD SCREAM, and that is also viewed as a toxic thing while the killer just doesn't want to damage his eardrums. Turning the volume down just for the screams just doesn't work because now you can't hear survivors running, moaning or gens being repaired as well as before. So is it possible for BHVR to just lower the volume of some screams that are way too loud or to just add a slider for certain sounds? I can even list here all the survivors that have a really exaggerated scream and need some volume lowering (and please don't come saying it's because they are literally being hooked on a meat hook and are feeling alot of pain, c'mon man)
Comments
laurie and elodie are the worst
I think the scream is intended to block out other sounds for a second, but I agree that it's too loud. The volume of the screams has actually dictated what I set my headphone volume to, and my headphone volume is very, very quiet -- it makes it hard to hear other things.
Use Equalizer APO with a compressor.