Can't see, feels like I was blinded by a CSGO flashbang

Went to Polls, out of curiosity, but when I see the options to vote, I can't see the text, the button is white and the text is also white, I don't know if that just happens to me or is it bugged?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Please use this post to share your feedback about the Forums:

    @Mandy said:

    Welcome to our new updated Forums!

    We know it's different and that change is always a bit strange, we want to make this forum feel as much of a home as the previous one did, it is a work in progress on some things as you can see.

    We're happy to hear your feedback on the new forum and whilst we won't be able to implement everything we will do our best to get the forums to your liking! We'll keep the feedback to this thread so the Mods will be moving posts here, this is just so that we can keep track of the comments easily.

    We do have a couple of known issues:

    • Home Button on the top left of the bar - this is a temporary measure to assist our mobile users
    • Recent Discussions pulling from all games
    • New Post Count - this is showing too dark on the comments

    Thank you all for the patience you've shown whilst we work on this.

    Mandy

    I believe your issue has been mentioned already.