Terrible Perks You Love Anyway?

On killer, I have a massive soft spot for Spirit Fury. It seldom does much, but when it does it's hilarious.

It's also awful, but I have a ton of fun with Dark Devotion (seriously, can't this apply to more survivors?). There are few things scarier than an undetectable Wesker speeding down the halls of Midwich...

On survivor, it's...not terrible, but WoO has never left my bars since I started learning.

People also give it a ton of hate, but Empathy is a surprisingly solid perk.

That all said - I don't think there's a single perk in the game as hilarious to pull off as Power Struggle.

Comments

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3302030#Comment_3302030

    Eh...Demo's problem has never been finding people (Sticky Lining+Whistle basically gives you map-wide sonar if you place portals right).

    His problem is catching people - with how punishing Shred is to use compared to more recent, similar abilities. He's still a fun killer, but it feels like the game has just left him behind over the past year.

    Guess I found that ability good for my playstyle, I'm pretty good at basic m1 chase, I tend to predict ppls movements and that helps me hit a lot of shreds. Hard on pallet loops but on vault loops and killer shack I do tend to shut ppl down a lot.

1 2 ›