I can’t read the poll options on here because the option boxes and writing are both white.
If I go on this forum it’s on mobile so thought it might be a setting I’m overlooking? Just wondering if anyone knew a work around?
If I go on this forum it’s on mobile so thought it might be a setting I’m overlooking? Just wondering if anyone knew a work around?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally, I just really don’t like the new forum at all. Navigation and just visually finding the info I want is burdensome. Not surprised about the poll bug you mentioned. Wish they’d revert it all back.
It’s been reported and should be a something they will adjust soon! Maybe something they need to do with the host and therefore takes some time?
Hey thanks for your reply, hopefully it will get fixed soon. Also hope they’ll add a sorting option so the newest made polls are always at the top rather than old polls I must’ve voted on or clicked on in the past. It’s hard to distinguish new vs old atm.