I see that the licence expired but most of the dead by daylight community wants it back into dead by daylight I see dead by daylight ut followed Netflix and Netflix geeked and considering Netflix is making season five next year and if it launches next year stranger things could be back into dead by daylight because itβs so popular
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see that the licence expired but most of the dead by daylight community wants it back into dead by daylight I see dead by daylight ut followed Netflix and Netflix geeked and considering Netflix is making season five next year and if it launches next year stranger things could be back into dead by daylight because itβs so popular
Sharing leaks/rumored leaks is against forum rules
Do you have a discord?
Does it least have anything to do dbd x st