In an ideal world where everything else is balanced.. Nurse.

What do you do about her?

If everyone was at about Blight levels of power, then Nurse would still stand out. She fundamentally plays a different game than everyone else.

How would you change her? How could you change her? If you had to power her down to Blight's level, how could you reasonably do it while preserving her identity? Or is her identity worth preserving, and if not, what would you change her into?

Comments

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3297203#Comment_3297203

    There is no problem. We have stats. Even at high MMR, Nurse winrate is close to Wraith. Yes, I said Wraith so wake up, most players don't know how to play or counter her.

    Those stats are disingenuous. Matches with disconnects are not taken into account and we all know that Nurse is the DC queen.

    Pretty sure this is a troll, but I thought I'd inform anyone who doesn't know.

  • @Cybil said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3297529#Comment_3297529

    Those stats are disingenuous. Matches with disconnects are not taken into account and we all know that Nurse is the DC queen.

    Pretty sure this is a troll, but I thought I'd inform anyone who doesn't know.

    Sure, the official stats given by DBD devs are false. And I am the troll lmao.


    "Nurse is OP !!! She is getting 4k every games !"

    No she is not, look at these stats

    "It’s because bad nurse are taken into account in the stats, she is a free killer, high MMR is unplayable"

    No it’s not true, we have stats for high MMR as well. Her killrate is similar to every other killers…

    "Stats are lying, DC are not taken into account !!"

    So ? It’s the same for every other killer.

1 2 ›