SCREAMS ARE TOO LOUD

I'm new to the game I started playing it most of the time but now I can't enjoy the game because my ears started to hurt me when the survivors scream, I adjusted the sound but now I can't hear much because I don't want to hear the loud screams which is ruined the fun for me

Comments

  • Thats why some killers even hit survs once after they hooked them, as it skips the scream.

    But only on the killers end, that's why most survs call this "toxic".

  • Try hillbilly and his screeching chainsaw, that's when you know true acustic pain in this game.

    I would also recommend Demogorgon for an acustic hell but that's no longer commonly available.

    But yeah, some survivor screams are really too much.

  • In a horror game, I think that hearing screams of pain is somehow logical so...๐Ÿ˜