Series x/s shoddy performance

I read few complaints about series x /s loading times and general performance issues. Are they still prevalent or did bhvr did something about it? Thinking of getting series s for dbd and few other games to play but would a throw of money if it worked like it did on last gen consoles.

Comments

  • I have a Series X, I've had no performance issues in DBD since getting it

  • I have a series s and it does slow down on haddonfield, garden of joy but that it.

  • I have a series X and even though you won't see any crazy lag spikes or game freezes like on old gen consoles the performance still isn't great in comparison to PC. Even on my potato laptop the performance when it comes to tracking survivors after a hit or any kind of FOV techs it performs much better. Like it's almost impossible to lose a survivor on PC. It's only really console that suffers from the FOV techs. Not sure if it's to do with frame rates, cross platform servers or just bad optimization.

    One thing for sure is that it's definitely noticeable if you've played on both PC and console.