Old animations
I really don't like the new animations, I've only been playing for 200 hours not long ago, but during these 200 hours I got tired of these animations, I got acquainted with the old animations, and realized that the old ones are better, nothing will change from one of my messages, but I really hope that you can do for example a vote, or add a setting "Enable other animations" something like this, I'm not the only one asking for the return of the old animations, the old animations gave horror saturation, but now they don't. Looking forward to hearing from you, bE Haviour.
Russian
Мене очень не нравятся новые анимации, играю я не давно всего 200часов, но за эти 200часов мне успели надоесть эти анимации, я ознакомился с старыми анимациями, и понял, что старые лучше, от одного моего сообщения ничего не изменится, но я очень надеюсь что вы сможете сделать например голосование, или же добавить настройку "Включить другие анимации" что-то типо этого, не я один прошу вернуть старые анимации, старые анимации давали насыщенность хоррора, а сейчас нет. Очень жду ответа, bE Haviour.
Comments
I also preferred the old animations. But they'll never change them.
Additionally I didn't play the game back then, but I see old videos and screenshots and think the atmosphere of the game used to be much thicker and better.