Uh...out of curiosity, where exactly is my messages if someone responds to me?
Am I just blind? It's not at the bottom of this layout of the forum like the last one, I'm on mobile
Am I just blind? It's not at the bottom of this layout of the forum like the last one, I'm on mobile
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tap on your profile picture on the top right and then it's the bell icon. You'll have a number if you have any notifications
Notifications are in the profile window click your picture top right and a window opens and the bell is in there
Awesome, thanks... now how do I close a discussion, lol
Yeah, new forums are, uh... Great. Really.
You should take a look at the poll section on desktop. No particular reason ! X)