CLOWN SANTA XMAS SKIN

what do you think believe that we can get it with shards or only with auric cells?

Comments

  • I like to believe that it is part of the winter event and you have the option to buy it with cells.
  • @Iceman said:
    I like to believe that it is part of the winter event and you have the option to buy it with cells.

    you say that with some coin of the event or get it directly with auric cells?

  • criss said:

    @Iceman said:
    I like to believe that it is part of the winter event and you have the option to buy it with cells.

    you say that with some coin of the event or get it directly with auric cells?

    Both like how they did hallowed blight event 
  • I believe it is only auric cells, it is one of the best skins out there.

    Personally, I wouldn't give it for free or make it purchasable with shards.

    Sorry guys, money talks.

  • @Iceman said:
    criss said:

    @Iceman said:

    I like to believe that it is part of the winter event and you have the option to buy it with cells.

    you say that with some coin of the event or get it directly with auric cells?

    Both like how they did hallowed blight event 

    yes but this time it seems that the only event skin for killer is the clown

  • If he doesn't go "Ho Ho,Hooooo" after smacking someone or taking a Pallet hit, in place of his laugh, I'ma be sad
  • criss said:

    @Iceman said:
    criss said:

    @Iceman said:

    I like to believe that it is part of the winter event and you have the option to buy it with cells.

    you say that with some coin of the event or get it directly with auric cells?

    Both like how they did hallowed blight event 

    yes but this time it seems that the only event skin for killer is the clown

    And maybe survivors will have the option to choose a sweater of their liking. And the rest you pay for. 
  • @Iceman said:
    criss said:

    @Iceman said:

    criss said:

    @Iceman said:
    
    I like to believe that it is part of the winter event and you have the option to buy it with cells.
    
    
    
    you say that with some coin of the event or get it directly with auric cells?
    

    Both like how they did hallowed blight event 

    yes but this time it seems that the only event skin for killer is the clown

    And maybe survivors will have the option to choose a sweater of their liking. And the rest you pay for. 

    only the santa clown is the best skin