New Custom game bots are great

After a long hiatus traveling, I thought I'd return to DBD and check out the new custom game bots.

Great Job BHVR!

Its really fun to just smack a few bots around with any builds I like. The bots seem smarter than their practice mode counterparts, actually trying to run loops and save pallets rather than just running to the same corner again and again to die.

While they never replace the challenge of a real opponent they are good enough to crack out a few fun games against.

Bot games are becoming more varied and interesting than the predictable optimized gameplay of the live game. Where I would quickly tire of repetitive player tactics, creating a rather static game experience, (not to mention repeated forced interaction with the temper tantrums of the often take it all too seriously player base).

Rounding out an evening of gaming with a few bot rounds means I always end on a positive.

So far I think its an A+ effort, and am hoping we'll see further work on customizing opponent load outs to play against specific builds etc.

👍️

Comments