If a killer kill you at the end after a bit of farming is that bannable?

i looped killer for 3 gens, 1 dc at start so we wiped. killer got mad and use me to farm for a good bit, give me false hope when he put me near the hatch then close the lid. then repeat farm me under the timer hits 0 and puts me on the hook.

is this kind of behaviour bannable?

Comments

  • @Someissues said:

    i looped killer for 3 gens, 1 dc at start so we wiped. killer got mad and use me to farm for a good bit, give me false hope when he put me near the hatch then close the lid. then repeat farm me under the timer hits 0 and puts me on the hook.

    No, not bannable. Just being an #########

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No they won't ban for that. Really you should be thankful he at least gave you some points. While if I was the killer I'd have let you go equally as a survivor I'd have offered to die on the hook & wouldn't be remotely upset if that happened with or without my consent.

    Your "teammates" are to blame as they are in most games where you'll die for one reason or another

    Yeah the guy DC randomly at start for no reason, i really hope they punish DC harsher, so many ppl abused it its insane

  • Really any mercy the killer shows after an early DC is a gift, since the game is effectively over at that point unless the killer is awful.

    While I often let everyone go eventually in those situations, I might screw around for a bit and then kill one or two, because I want some points as well.

    And while not remotely bannable, farming and then teasing you with the hatch is a high tier power trip dick move. If my intent is to kill you, I won't try to indicate otherwise. Really teasing a surv with the hatch in any circumstance is just a petty, tiny pp energy move.

  • Course not. I've had killers farm before after DCs or when half the team is gone at 5 gens, and then kill the rest of us after we've all gotten some decent bp. You might miss out on 7k escape points but you get plenty regardless, plus a double pip.

  • @Someissues said:

    i looped killer for 3 gens, 1 dc at start so we wiped. killer got mad and use me to farm for a good bit, give me false hope when he put me near the hatch then close the lid. then repeat farm me under the timer hits 0 and puts me on the hook.

    Why would this be bannable?

    I do this frequently. If there's a player I want to respect, but also need to kill (especially during my Iri grade push) - I'll make sure they'll get some BP and hopefully a pip before I kill them.

  • Maybe he was being generous and wanted you to earn points before killing you. Maybe he's doing the "kill 3 survivors" challenge and didn't want to lose a chance to get it done?

    Its a scummy move when the killer is losing and they pretend to farm, but if they had a great advantage and let you get points before killing you, they were just being nice.

  • There is a problem right now on both sides with auto dc in some animations.Had it happen mid wind up with huntress and mid save with Ash.I’m on ps5.

  • @TDtheDoc said:

    There is a problem right now on both sides with auto dc in some animations.Had it happen mid wind up with huntress and mid save with Ash.I’m on ps5.

    Wrong post.

  • Survivors: complain when the killer instantly kills everyone after someone disconnects early. Leaving everyone with 5k bloodpoints or less.

    Also Survivors: this post...

    Could you please make up your mind? Do you want killers to farm with you, so you get at least the 20k bloodpoints and have something like a match or do you want a ultra short match?

  • If being an ass was bannable, there would be a dramatic drop in the player base. 😂

  • You got alot free BPs from the killer and now you ask to get him banned?

    For me it just sounds like a killer with not so many hours.