hi i wanted to play PTB but i don't have that option.
Can anyone tell me how to do this and have this option? I'm sorry but I have steam in Polish because im from poland.
Can anyone tell me how to do this and have this option? I'm sorry but I have steam in Polish because im from poland.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is no PTB atm.
PTBs only are active for a short while (1 weeks) roughly 2 weeks before a major update (chapter or midchapter update) - which happen roughly every 1.5 months. The next one will be some time in January (as they are not launching anything major over the holidays)
If one is online, you are at the correct place to opt into it!