Kindred isn't working for me anymore?
So I noticed now when I wear Kindred, no matter what I cannot see the killers aura when he is in range. I even put on open handed to make absolutely sure that this was the issue. The killers aura is just not showing up at all for me even if they are right next to the hook. With no insidious or anything. I played with friends and they said that when I am wearing kindred they can see the killers aura when i am on hook. But I do not get to see the killers aura anymore when others are on hook. Has anyone else experienced this?
Comments
Yes, Kindred is currently bugged.
It will not show the Killer's aura.
that sucks. It was like a must have perk for me damn
Only 2 survs who equiped Kindred will be able to see the killers aura, it's a bug.
But the information is still good enough for me to know were my solo mates are and to see who or who not is going for the save.