The Knight picking up survivor through Patrol

I was playing a match with a few of my friends and the killer while putting down a patrol picked me up off the ground, it teleported me to him, and then hooked me. I've never seen this happen before.

My friends were all PC (Vittorio, Leon, Cheryl), I am PS (Vittorio). Killer was PC.


https://twitter.com/NotAKoreanNacho/status/1601745959540559872?t=LDFbRZElIWLk2FwGT6Sm0A&s=19

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Thalonius said:

    Version: Steam, Windows 10

    The knight has the ability to interact with objects and players while using his guards.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJATrGZkgdM

    1. Can vault window location to block it with bamboozle from a distance

    2. Kick doors and pallets from a distance.

    3. Can teleport to pallets pending on how fast the button is pressed.

    4. Apply gen regression perks from a distance.

    5. Open lockers from a distance. If a player is in the locker they teleport to the knight.

    6. Teleport down players to you while you pick them up. This will allow players to reach hooks they normally could not reach.

    7. Can mori players on the floor from a distance.

    8. Can teleport inside a snowman using the guard as well.

    9. The exit gates can be opened from a distance

    10. Can grab players off of gens, vaults, exit doors, and unhooks attempts.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/357606/knight-and-demogorgon-have-race-condition-errors-using-their-powers#latest

  • Yeah it's really funny, I reported it a couple of days ago because he can do every singular action possible which honestly if used right can make him kinda broken. But they more than likely won't killswitch him sadly since he's a new chapter.