That's super weird that it's blank for you - I've just gone in and checked and it's showing clearly for me. I refreshed the permissions just in case. Can you let me know if it's visible now?
That's super weird that it's blank for you - I've just gone in and checked and it's showing clearly for me. I refreshed the permissions just in case. Can you let me know if it's visible now?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Broken for me too!
The polls are all white for me also.
That's super weird that it's blank for you - I've just gone in and checked and it's showing clearly for me. I refreshed the permissions just in case. Can you let me know if it's visible now?
It's working now
great, thank you for letting me know!
I see recent discussion just fine. only thing I do not see is view count on posts.