Reversed map offerings (and a suggestion for a legendary skin)
I know this two things are not really related but I didn't wanted to make two threads:
Reversed map offerings: The idea is that when you equip a map offering you are able to put it normally or upside down, upside down offerings do the same effect but in the opposite way, or in other words they reduce the chances of that map being played. I thought this because in the bloodweb you are forced to buy them for maps you hate, or that you want to avoid with your current build, so instead of considering them as lost BPs, they could have another use.
Legendary Skin: Billy Loomis/Father death/Scream 1 costume.
The movie version of Ghostface, with Roger L. Jackson as the VA. If you are fans of the movies, you'll probably know that the costumes are slightly different from the regular Ghostface costume sold by funworld. And while most would think that those slight differences are not worth buying it. So my idea goes a bit further, and it's to make it a legendary skin but for the Legion. It is not a secret that the Legion is based on Scream's Ghostface and I'd dare to say are more similar to Billy and Stu than Danny. I mean, it would give some confussion to newer players, but it's nothing that a little bit of observation won't solve.
Comments
I like the idea of having the choice to reverse map offerings. I'm typically against losing the ability to select your map via offerings completely, as it's too fundamental to certain killer builds, but giving options for offerings, is a great idea.
You could extend this to things like the Shroud, typically regarded as the wrong way around, killer splits them up and survivors spawns together. Make it one offering, that you can use either way.