April 2023 Release and Winter 2023 Beta?
Maybe I'm just really tired today and not getting something, but why is there a beta set for Winter 2023 if the game is supposed to release six months earlier in April 2023?
Tagged:
Community Manager
Maybe I'm just really tired today and not getting something, but why is there a beta set for Winter 2023 if the game is supposed to release six months earlier in April 2023?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Winter 2023 can be Jan/Feb/March 2023 etc, those are still winter months.
You know, I realized that just now as I was sitting back down at my computer before I even read your response