Any chance we can see the return of previous single-piece rift cosmetics?
I know it was said that previous rift charms would be exclusive, and full sets would eventually return after a minimum of 6 months, but I don’t think it’s been said as to whether these single-pieces would return. I think it would be nice to see these come back as I’m sure alot of people, including myself, would enjoy mix and matching these with other cosmetic pieces. After reading up on a few previous posts regarding this topic, there seems to be high demand for some of these to return, such as Nea’s ‘Nuclear Skies Pixie Bob’, Huntress’ ‘lacquered wono axe’, Dwight’s ‘8 bit pizza’ shirt, and Jane’s ‘Bohemian Wonder’ recoloured headpiece. I think slowly re-releasing these into the store, or even putting them into new purchasable packs similar to the ‘head case’ dlc would be really nice to see.
Comments
Yep, it would be great.