1 Winter Party Starter per 2 mid-level bloodwebs is a bit disappointing

Basically what the title says.

We had this problem in the past, when there was only 1 event item or offering per lvl 50 web (which equaled about 50k back then), making it really grindy to get a decent number of event items on on character, not to mention on all characters if you wanted to collect them. Especially for new or casual players who don't have the time to grind them.

Now it's 1 every 2 mid-level webs, which also equals about 50k. This is not an improvement! I have been mentioning this problem for 3 years now and this year's Halloween Event was the FIRST event in a long time where you could get a decent amount of event items to actually use. And the firecrackers are only single use flashlights which might not even work, so there is no reason to be greedy with them.

Thank you.

PS: Could we get the 3rd Year Firecracker again pls? I only have 2 of them left and I miss them.

Comments