Hide Name setting not working

I had my name set not to show and it doesn’t show on my own screen. However I was on the team of a streamer and when I checked their channel my name was there on their screen.

I’m on PS5. I’ll check again if I play with a friend or end up on another streamer’s team.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Maybe...

    • Hide Your Name : Replaces your own name with your selected character's name or "You" on your own screen.
    • Anonymous Mode : Replaces your account name with your selected character's name for other players' screens.

    Anonymous Mode : Removed from PS5 in patch 6.2.2.

  • It only worked for console for like a week and then was removed. BHVR said Anonymous Mode was never meant to be available for console. So while the option is there for us on PS and Xbox, and looks like it is working, it isn’t.