In-game Trading

I would love the ability to Trade either Perks, Iridescent Shards, or BP. Maybe even items and add-ons!

I feel it will be nice and bring together a better sense of community as well. 

What do you think?
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Naw people would rip off less experienced players.

  • There is literally no need for this .. there is not a big enough pool of perks for this and grinding is not so abysmal to warrant this. All this would do is get newbies ripped of and start to get dangerously close to the "little effort/great reward" death cycle that would kill this game quicker than a Hillbilly chainsaw. We have the SHRINE, use that.

    People can SWF if they want to be carried to the top.

  • @Poweas
    Yep you got a point there. Less experienced players would get easily ripped off and worse... survive with friend players would easily just trade between one another perks they have in perks they don't.

    I'm very sorry but it would really suck they have a brand new character immediately come out then the next thing you know they have every perk in the game even if it's at 1
  • @Poweas said:
    Naw people would rip off less experienced players.

    My fears exactly. I can see some new players grabbing a perk like BBQ & Chili or Hex: Ruin from the shrine, not realize that they're good perks, and then get tricked into trading it for a weaker perk.

    But I also feel like it would be very hard to make sure it's not exploitable. For example, it would have to prevent me from giving my perks that I unlocked on my trapper to my buddy, and then have them trade them back to me on my wraith. Otherwise I could max out one character and reuse those perks everywhere.

    I can also see people farming and selling shards/bloodpoints, a problem that many MMOs face with their currencies.